
So Chase is a Wildcat this year. Roar! He no longer is on the green team... we've moved on to the color navy blue and are a little fiercer this year than last year's "gophers" and the previous year's "toads". He is a Wildcat. It's pretty serious out there and Chase is only happy when playing although he is making vast improvements in his sportsmanship during his time on the sidelines. Daddy again is a coach which means I am not obligated to attend practice since Dusty has to be there. See how smart I am? Ellie and I have not missed a game yet! We even dragged my grandparents across 4 fields to watch one morning. Ellie actually watches this year or at least stays on the sidelines playing with dirt and rocks. She also yells "Go Chase! and Go Cats" which I'm sure is making a difference in the game outcome. Chase is relentless and continues to impress us with his soccer abilities and good behavior as a teammate. Here he is in action...
Chase stealing the ball...
Super fast.
Best part of the game, running through the parent tunnel.
Afterward on the playground with fellow "cats".
Ellie on the playground.
1 comment:
So cute, Tara!!!
xoxo
Stick
Post a Comment