Thursday, October 4, 2007

Girl Stuff

After a few years of Chase liking Thomas the train, hotwheels, monster trucks, swords, and superheros you can imagine our house is full of lots of boy stuff. Sure Chase had generic baby toys but once he hit a year it was all boy. What do they say.. snakes and snails and puppy dog tails.. that's what little boys are made of. So our house was ready for some sugar and spice and everything nice.

For Ellie's birthday we finally got some girly things! Baby dolls and a stroller and SHOES! Pink shoes in fact!



And, really hip patent leather driving moccasins from her friend Riley...



She has been really happy with the cars and trucks and definitely prefers Chase's room to her own for playtime.

However, the stroller and dolls are quite a hit. Here she is testing them out.



1 comment:

StephB said...

I loooove the pink shoes. I think I complimented them in person too, but they are that cool.