Ellie is walking!!!
Over the weekend Dusty and I noticed her venturing further out from her standard cruising along the furniture. She walked between us 4 steps and ever since is taking more and more. Tonight Dusty saw her take 15 before she went back to crawling. So 9 days before our baby turns ONE, she proves again she is no longer such a little baby. She has places to go and we have shoes to buy! Oh I am giddy just thinking of all the shopping we can do for cute little shoes!
Over the weekend Dusty and I noticed her venturing further out from her standard cruising along the furniture. She walked between us 4 steps and ever since is taking more and more. Tonight Dusty saw her take 15 before she went back to crawling. So 9 days before our baby turns ONE, she proves again she is no longer such a little baby. She has places to go and we have shoes to buy! Oh I am giddy just thinking of all the shopping we can do for cute little shoes!
2 comments:
She is wearing the fish dress! I loved that dress. Awww... memories.
Do I offer my condolences????? I sure it is only a matter of time before she is running. Sorry.
But YEAH ELLIE!!!!!
I know I love this dress! It was in the stuff from Deanna and I didn't pull it out until recently. It's so cute!
Post a Comment