Ellie is proving her Italian roots in her love for spaghetti! Yes, she has a little Italian in her. Can't you tell with her tan skin and dark hair? Yes, she does finally have some hair and it's coming in much darker than Chase's. My Nana, Ellie's great Nana's maiden name is very Italian... Mary Marino. Daughter of Giochino Marino from Cantana, Italy. Who knew I was so Italian! When I was in college my Nana told me that if I took Italian she would take me on a trip to Italy. I promptly signed up! Still waiting on that trip. Nana does make a mean spaghetti sauce though.
Don't you wish you could enjoy your food this much?

Oh it's so good! I am sooo happy!


It didn't all make it to her mouth we noticed when dinner was over...

Wait Mom! I'm not done! There's more in my toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment